1. Consider the cases, readings, videos, and/or all other learning activities we engaged in
2. In about 150 words, clearly and concisely:
a. Summarize 3 key points or concepts you have learned.
b. Describe at least one insight you have gained this week
Insight means accurate, deep or perhaps NEW understanding of the information or concepts explored or skills
practiced this week.
Options to think about for potential insights include (but are not limited to)
● Directly linking to your lived experience (or that of someone you know)
● Seeing some things/events/learners/colleagues/families in a new light
● Questions/Topics/skills that you wish to explore further
● Connections to other courses you have taken
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.