Before beginning work on this discussion, read Chapters 8 and 10 of the course textbook.
For this discussion, find a current event (e.g., story from a television show, news report, or social media, etc.) related to one of the topics below.
• Mental health disorder (e.g., Autism, ADD/ADHD, Depression, Bipolar, Anxiety, PTSD, Schizophrenia, etc.).
• Substance use disorder (e.g., alcohol, prescriiption medications, street drugs, etc.).
• Share the link to the current event at the top of your post (Note: it MUST be a link your classmates can open and view).
• Summarize the current event; include the wording used by the author to describe the mental or substance use disorder.
• Discuss the back story of the person(s) involved in the event (e.g., medical history, life-altering event, trauma, etc.) as described by the source.
• Discuss any social, physical, and/or psychological behaviors that are normally associated with the disorder described; include any unique life stressors (e.g., relationships, employment, housing, life event, etc.) that may have contributed to the event.
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.