• What was the primary Cocaine problem during the 1990’s in the United States?
• Choose another country to research and compare that country to the US during the same decade. Which drugs were problematic or prevalent in the other country for that decade?
• Share stats of the US compared to another country during that decade including:
• Which demographic (age, sex, race, etc) used the drug that you researched during this decade?
• What were the motivating factors or reasons that people used the drugs during this time?
• What were the popular trends or possible political issues during this decade?
• Include photos from your decade about drug use/abuse/prevention/addiction. Describe the relevance of the drug to the decade.
• How did drug abusers’ actions impact themselves, their families, and their communities during this decade? How did the impacts of the drug compare to the other country that you chose?
• What were the treatment options at that time for users of the drug? Where there helpful meetings to attend? Where users admitted to a mental facility? Could a user go to jail for using the drug?
• How did the laws regarding the drug that you researched compare to the US during the time and another country?
• During this decade you chose, was there a popular drug culture or historical drug event that happened during this decade. Explain the event in detail including location, endurance or length of event, drug user’s profile (age, sex, etc).
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.