Read Chapter 15 in your Arnold & Boggs (2020) text entitled Communication in Health Teaching and Coaching
Develop a teaching plan for one of the following client situations. Use guidelines presented in Arnold & Boggs (2020) Ch 15 in the development of your teaching plan. Include the following: a brief statement of client learning needs and a list of related nursing diagnoses in order of priority. For one diagnosis, develop an educative/supportive teaching plan outline that includes specific client-focused objectives, topical content outline, planned teaching strategies, time frame for planned activities, and evaluation criteria.
• Jim Dolan feels stressed and is requesting health teaching on stress management and relaxation techniques.
• Adrienne Parker is a newly diagnosed diabetic. Her grandfather has diabetes.
• Vera Carter is scheduled to have an appendectomy in the morning.
• Marion Hill just gave birth to her first child. She wants to breastfeed her infant, but she does not think she has enough milk.
• Barbara Scott weighs 210 pounds and wants to lose weight.
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.