Your paper should be a minimum of 1,000 words and should not exceed 1,500 words. It should be done in Microsoft Word software. Your paper should include the following sections:
1) TITLE PAGE. The title page is the cover sheet to your paper. It states your topic, your name, your instructor’s name, and the date.
2) INTRODUCTION. The introduction states the reason(s) why your topic deserves consideration. In other words, why is your topic relevant and why is it of interest to readers.
3) SUMMARY OF THE ARTICLE AND ADDITIONAL SOURCES. Each article should be summarized separately. At the beginning of each summary, please state the author, the title, the source of the article, and the date it was published. Do not start a new page with each summary.
4) TEXTBOOK CONNECTION. In this section you should relate your articles to material you have learned in class. Search through your textbook and obtain information that relates to your topic. Show how the articles supported or contradicted information in your textbook.
5) EVALUATION. In this section you should state your educated “opinion” on the topic. How does this topic relate to your life now and in the future? How does this topic affect our country and the world?
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.