Write a description of an innovation that you think has made a significant contribution to sustainability and development within a particular context. This should have taken place over the past 50 years and can be global, regional or national in its scope.
You will need to:
1. describe the innovation and how it works
2. explain whether it was ‘new to firm’/ ‘new to market’/ ‘new to world’
3. explain what type of product/ process innovation it was, according to the Oslo Manual typology
4. discuss whether it was ‘incremental’ or ‘radical
5. critically evaluate whether/ how it contributed to a change in socio-technical system or techno-economic paradigm?
6. explain whether this had an impact on resource intensity, energy use and/or one or more of the planetary boundaries (specify which), and how?
7. discuss any social implications/ consequences (positive or negative) of the innovation
8. explain how the context (technological, socio-political, socio-economic, cultural) enabled the innovation to emerge
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.