Your term paper should include the following elements:
(a) Abstract: give your audience a quick view to know what the paper is about
(b) Introduction: Introduce the company (Something interesting about the company).
(c) Please use the following ratios for the roles:
c1. Management Consultant: DuPont Return on Asset (is the company’s
management doing a good job of maximizing the company’s profitability?)
1. Define the ratio
2. Explain why it is important to the user of financial statements
3. List the ratio formula and prepare the calculation for the last 3-fiscal years
4. Analyze the results of the calculation.
5. Provide two recommendations for improvement at the company, if any.
c2. Loan Officer: Debt Ratio (should the loan officer approve the loan request?)
6. Define the ratio
7. Explain why it is important to the user of financial statements
8. List the ratio formula and prepare the calculation for the last 3-fiscal years
9. Analyze the results of the calculation.
10. Provide one recommendation for improvement at the company, if any.
c3. Financial Advisor: Return on Investment (should clients invest or not?)
11. Define the ratio
12. Explain why it is important to the user of financial statements
13. List the ratio formula and prepare the calculation for the last 3-fiscal years
14. Analyze the results of the calculation.
15. Provide one recommendation for improvement at the company, if any.
(f) Tables: one-page each for the income statements and balance sheets
Part II: Style and Font
1. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11-inch paper (the default of MS Word), double –
spaced Times New Roman at 12 points, with one-inch margins. You should follow the
American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines to prepare your paper
2. An ideal length of the paper is between 10 – 12 pages (excluding the Tables)
3. Any tables, charts, or figures, etc. should be inserted into the proper locations.
4. Avoid typographical errors; missing pages; inconsistent footnotes, headings, or
references; and other similar blunders. They communicate to the reader that the paper
was prepared hastily.
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.