The proposal should include the following:
1. Background: General program information, participants, activities, and goals.
2. The purpose of the evaluation: Generally describe the goals of the evaluation and include the approach you will employ. Include formative and summative aspects of the evaluation as well as the approach or combination thereof you will employ.
3. Evaluation questions: List 3-5 questions that will guide your evaluation.
4. Descriiption of how you plan to interact with or involve the stakeholders.
5. Describe your design – you must employ a mixed-method design, i.e., include quantitative and qualitative components.
1. Data sources: existing and original
2. Data collection methods and participants
3. Instruments: Provide a few sample items from the
instruments that you would utilize (e.g., sample items
from brief survey, interview protocol, etc)
4. Administration procedures including time/frequency of
5. Plans for data analysis and examples of expected
6. Include a completed evaluation template document
Evaluation Plan Template-1.doc that summarizes your
7. Rationale for your design
6. Discussion: Include a descriiption of potential barriers that may impact the implementation of the evaluation and how you intend the evaluation to be used. Include examples of how you would present the data/information.
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? We have done this question before, We can also do it for you. Get 100% original papers written from Scratch. Order Now.
I hope I can get this same writer to complete the rough draft and final powerpoint as soon as the teacher posts her instructions. This part was great! Thank you so much.
This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.